On September, 17 in Batumi port entered a British cruise ship MINERVA with 300 tourists on board from UK.
According to the Tourism Department of Adjara, tourists catered for agency "Achara tour."
Especially for the guests, was held a concert with the participation of the State Song and Dance Ensemble of Adjara.
Cruise ship left the city at the same day.
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors