National Federation of Rafting Georgia (NFRG) begins to promote the country's extreme sport of kayaking - a single descent of the mountain river kayaking (single kayak).
The experts say that the abundance of mountain rivers in Georgia provides an excellent opportunity to interest all solicitous of kayaking and plan routes of various difficulty.
In the spring when the water level in rivers is high, the accent will be focused on foreign tourists - kayaking professionals, and in the summer Federation will serve beginners and amateurs.
In mid-May in Georgia will arrive a group of professional kayakers from the Czech Republic, among them world-class athletes, and will hold master classes for members of the federation.
The arrival of professional kayakers will help popularize the sport among the local extremes, as well as attract tourists. In addition to the development of amateur and tourist areas as well will be intended to form in Georgia professional school of kayaking.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors