Tusheti is the fifth of the ten best places in the world, of which hardly knows anybody in the world.
According to Bilby, he had never seen a beautiful wilderness nature before, and the Georgian people he calls the most hospitable in the world.
The first rank in the list got France, in particular, Shaint-Shauvant. Next comes the Lord Howe Island (Australia), Keahiakwelo (Anahi, Hawaii), Sicre (Bolivia), Tusheti (Georgia), Verduno (Italy), Doe Bau (Washington), Wuppertal (South Africa), Numje (Nepal), Buffalo (USA).
Rating was composed by yahoo travel in 2011. As stated in the Agency of Protected Areas, such a high rating of Tusheti will attract to Georgia and more tourists all over the world will know about this beautiful corner of Georgia.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors