Portuguese city Porto voted as the best tourist city in Europe in 2012 in the contest conducted by the organization of choice for European consumers.
More than 212 thousand people during three months in online had been deciding which of the 20 major tourist cities in Europe deserves to wear the Hhonorary title of the best tourist's city this year.
The greatest number of votes received Portugal's Porto that is located on the north-west of the country.
In the description on the website of the organizers of the event is said that "Porto wins all the guests, ranging from adventure seekers and lovers of true stories, ending with those who want to discover a cosmopolitan and modern city."
In the list of city-finalists Portugal capital of Lisbon is only on eighth's place.
Let's recall, London has become the most respected city in the world, according to a recent survey by Reputation Institute.
As it was reported, London, has earned the highest reputation in 2011, according to an annual study of Reputation Institute 2011 City RepTrak ™, which studies public opinion regarding 100 cities in 59 countries around the world.
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba