The first satellite communication station in the Caucasus region was opened at Mount Makhata in Tbilisi.
The station opened Deputy Prime Ministers of Georgia and Turkey. As noted by Giorgi Baramidze, this is a very important day.
"Together with the Turkish counterpart, I have the opportunity to open the first satellite communications company, not only in Georgia but also throughout the Caucasus. It will allow Georgia's 28 channels, including the opposition, with the help of satellite to broadcast throughout the country, as well as in Europe "- mentioned the Deputy Prime Minister of Georgia.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors