LOS ANGELES, Jan. 29 /Stream Press/ -- Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) (OTC Bulletin Board: CVAT; Berlin/Stuttgart: WTC) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Strategic Alliance Agreement with Divine Fuel, LLC with regard to our BioForce 9000 renewable fuel systems www.divinefuel.org .
Divine Fuel, LLC (DF) is a project development company focused on renewable fuels production in Mexico, Guatemala and Peru. After evaluating all available technologies, DF selected CTI's advanced BioForce 9000 system as the technology of choice.
DF has commitments for its first 100 million gallon per year biofuel plant and letters of intent for building nine additional 100 million gallon plants to be constructed over the next three to five years. The projects are being funded by private investors working through a major International bank.
Latest from CTI Nanotech
- Cavitation Technologies appoints James W. Fuller to the Board of Directors
- Cavitation Technologies Signed an Agreement with Catalyst Partners, LLC
- Cavitation Technologies Presenting at the Undiscovered Equities Conference
- Cavitation Technologies Announces Major Technology License with Edible Oil Leader Desmet Ballestra.
- Cavitation Technologies Introduces HydorFuel, Hydro-Fuel Technology -- Water Saves Fuel