Los Angeles, CA: Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CTI) (OTCBB: CVAT & Berlin/Stuttgart: WTC) is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Catalyst Partners, LLC located in Washington, D.C. CTI will be working primarily with Dr. David McWhorter, Principal. Catalyst Partners will strive to open doors within the Government, identify Federal contracts, and help CTI gain exposure with major US Corporations, which includes raising awareness of CTI’s technology in various industries.
As a Principal of Catalyst Partners, Dr. David McWhorter brings over 15 years of academic and business experience to one of D.C.’s most respected Homeland Security consulting, government relations, and business development firms. Among other achievements, Dr. McWhorter was instrumental in the implementation of the Department of Homeland Security’s SAFETY Act and its coordination with several government procurements. Dr. McWhorter earned a PhD in Chemistry from the University of Virginia and a B.S. in Chemistry from Washington and Lee University.
“I couldn’t ask for a better technology to represent. CTI’s robust device has several operating profiles, including creating bio-fuels from waste vegetable oil (WVO) or tallow; creating superior water-fuel emulsions; and sanitizing water. Not just a great homeland security technology, but a modular, scalable, green one,” said Dr. McWhorter about his newest client.
- Cavitation Technologies appoints James W. Fuller to the Board of Directors
- Cavitation Technologies Presenting at the Undiscovered Equities Conference
- Cavitation Technologies Announces Major Technology License with Edible Oil Leader Desmet Ballestra.
- Cavitation Technologies Introduces HydorFuel, Hydro-Fuel Technology -- Water Saves Fuel
- Cavitation Technologies, Inc., Is Unveiling Renewable Fuel Technology for Algae Oil