The penultimate match in the elimination tournament of the European Football Championship held Estonian youth team (U-21). Three months ago, young Georgian players won in Tallinn 2-1.
In Tbilisi, the team coaches Alexander Chivadze and Frank Bernhardt significantly changed lineups and included the players who will play in the next round. Team of Georgia won the return match - 2:1 (1:1). In the part of the guests scored halfback of "Levada" Albert Taar. The match winning goal was scored in the 83rd minute by owners of the field. Estonian team closes the league table of elimination tournament, gaining in seven matches played only one point. The final play Estonian team will held on September, 10 against Switzerland.
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors