In Batumi arrived first participants of the international sailing regatta from Odessa. By this time by Georgian coast sailed up 4 of the 15 yachts that started from Ukraine on July, 21.
They covered a distance of one thousand and hundred kilometres. Competitions at this distance were not conducted in the Black Sea more than 25 years. This regatta will strengthen the connection between the yachtsmen of the two countries. It is supported by the Government of Adjara.
Organizers are Ajarian yacht club and social organization "Magellan 500" from Odessa.
In Georgia, for boaters is provided extensive cultural and sports program. Including - the boat show and festival of water sports. For all yacht crew members are prepared incentive prizes and tours around Adjara.
In addition, Ukrainian sailors will participate in the event race at the Cup of Georgia.
- Batumi hosted international forum "The Congress of the European Economic Senate".
- Batumi will host "The European Economic Congress"
- KaZantip 2014 moves to Georgia
- At the territory of Chakvi will be arranged a new resort area DREAMLAND OASIS
- In Batumi was opened an international conference "European Way of Georgia"
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba