Fight Lights brings new meaning to the phrase "avid sports fan." You've heard of the Steelers' "Terrible Towel," or baseball's boom sticks, and you have seen the avid sports fans with their bodies painted in their team colors in support of their team. Well, Dramatic Applications brings you the latest way to show your favorite team your support. "Fight Lights" is an iPhone application that allows you to:
Picture your stadium or your school's stands filled with fans flashing the colors of your team. There are even special effect options on how you want your colors to shine. Try flash, wave or swirl and even change the speed at which the colors alternate for a fun way to show your team pride. There is also a timer that allows users to start their "Fight Lights" at the same time or at a specified time during the game. This is not just for pro sports and college sports; Fight Lights can be used in any sporting event at any school or league regardless of the players' ages.
Each month a percentage of sales will be donated to a different charitable organization. This is a way for everyone who downloads Fight Lights to give back. "Sports fans are enthusiastic and passionate about their teams. It is with the strength of their support that we believe that we will be able to make a difference in so many organizations that can use some help during these tough economic times," explains Dramatic Applications co-founder Margo Sadow.
The first charitable organization to receive a percentage of sales will be the Combat Soldier's Recovery Fund. This wonderful organization gives 100% of the donations it receives to severely wounded soldiers and their immediate families. "My husband is a retired, injured Marine," says co-founder Sarah Picot, "and we have many friends who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan. We want to show our support for them as a way to launch Fight Lights this month. Fighting to help those in need as we cheer on our teams will be wonderful for everyone."
Fight for your team and fight for a cause when you download Fight Lights.
This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Dramatic Applications
- NBC 5 Chicago and eVoter Announce Partnership to Link Voters to Election Day Information
- NeoMagic Introduces Its Digital Photo Manufacturing Kit at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments new TI-Nspire(TM) Navigator(TM) system delivers wireless collaboration to the classroom
- Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler and Eli Lilly and Company Will Send 44 Kids to American Diabetes Association Camps Through the Touchdowns for Diabetes Campaign
- STMicroelectronics Reinforces Leadership in Ultra-Efficient MOSFETs with Extra Super-Junction Device Supporting Industry's Lowest On-Resistance Per Die Area