Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze on March, 24 went on an official visit to the Netherlands, said at a briefing on March 25, Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia David Jalagania.
According to him, on March 24, at the Embassy of Georgia Maia Panjikidze met with the temporal attorney of Georgia in European countries and international organizations and told them the priority areas in which should operate Georgian diplomatic missions. At the meeting were discussed issues related to the negotiations on the text of an association agreement with the EU and the preparation to the Vilnius summit of Eastern Partnership.
During the visit, Maya Panjikidze will meet with Foreign Minister of Dutch and deputies of parliament. These meetings will focus on bilateral and multilateral cooperation, support for Georgia in the integration process in the EU and NATO, and increased investment in the Georgian economy. Will be discussed the political processes and the problems of cohabitation in Georgia.
During the visit of the Georgian Foreign Ministry in The Hague also will be held an official ceremony of election of the Honorary Consul of Georgia in the Netherlands.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors