Vice-Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia, Zurab Abashidze continues visit to Latvia and Lithuania.
The purpose of the visit is to get acquainted with the experience of these Baltic countries in the reform of Self-Government and Regional Development, and the strengthening of the partnership and cooperation between the countries.
The composition of the parliamentary delegation includes Deputies Irakli Tripolsky, Gia Zhorzholiani, Zakaria Kutsnashvili and Nodar Ebanoidze, as well as representatives of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure and local Self-Governments.
The visit was organized by the UN Development Programme, funded by Agency for Development and Cooperation of Switzerland. The visit will last until March, 15.
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors