The first time since 2008 in Moscow for talks on February, 3 in the morning went work delegation of Georgian, whose members will discuss issues related to the resumption of supply of Georgian products to the Russian market.
Visit of the Georgian delegation to Moscow will last for three days. The delegation of seven people -are the head of the National Agency of wine Levan Davitashvili and his adviser, deputy head of the National Agency for Food Safety Georgia Tengiz Kalandadze, Head of Phytosanitary Control of Georgia Zurab Lipartia, head of the state company for export of fruits and vegetables Dzhahutashvili George, executive director of the Association " Georgian wine "Tinatin Kezeli, chairman of the Association "Georgian wine " George Ramishvili.
"In Moscow, we will hold a meeting with the chief sanitary doctor Gennady Onishchenko and discuss with Russian side the prospects for return of Georgian products to the Russian market. The first will be discussed issues related to the return of Georgian wine, and at the next stage - the other agricultural products", - said the deputy head of the National Agency for Food Safety of Georgia Tengiz Kalandadze before flying to Moscow.Georgian delegation went to Moscow on direct charter flight of Georgian airline Airzena - Georgian Airways.
Earlier Levan Davitashvili said that the first meeting will be "purely technical".
Import of Georgian mineral water and wine was banned by Rospotrebnadzor in spring of 2006 after Georgian-Russian relations. Chief sanitary doctor of Russia Gennady Onishchenko had previously expressed willingness to start negotiations on the resumption of supply of products to the Russian market.
- Georgia will host next festival of house wines
- Georgian companies took part the international exhibition of wine in China
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- Georgian delegation is sent to the UN General Assembly
- On April, 22-24 in Prague will be held Days of Tbilisi
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba