In Zagreb was held the second round of bilateral political consultations between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Georgia and Croatia.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, the Georgian side was headed by first Deputy Foreign Minister David Zalkaliani, Croatian - his colleague Joško Klisović.
During the visit, David Zalkaliani also met with Croatian President Ivo Esipovich, Secretary General of International and European Affairs Vesna Cvetkovic and Finance Minister Slavko Linich. The meeting was attended by the Ambassador of Georgia in Croatia Zviad Chumburidze.
Croatian side once again validated the full support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia within its internationally recognized borders, as well as Georgia's integration into European and Euro-Atlantic structures.
During the consultations the Georgian side provided the Croatian side information about the main priorities and policies of the new government of Georgia. Were discussed existing bilateral political, economic and cultural relations between Georgia and Croatia. Special attention was paid to the relations with the European Union and NATO, and cooperation within international organizations. The parties stressed the importance of further strengthening bilateral relations and further cooperation in a multilateral format.
In the framework of political consultations was signed agreement between the governments of Georgia and Croatia for the avoidance of double taxation and prevent non-payment of taxes.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors