Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili will meet with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon in frames of an economic forum in Davos.
"At Davos, Prime Minister will hold several bilateral meetings, including with top officials of Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland and several other countries. Besides, Prime Minister will meet with the UN Secretary General", - she added.
According to Panjikidze in Davos also will arrive Prime Minister of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, but negotiations in connection with the meeting with Ivanishvili are not conducted and, therefore, nothing planned.
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba