On December, 12-13 is scheduled to visit Georgia by Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria, Sweden and Poland - Nikolay Mladenov, Carl Bildt and Radoslaw Sikorski.
According to the press service of the Foreign office of Bulgaria, during the two days mentioned diplomats will hold meetings in Tbilisi with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili, Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili, Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze, as well as with the Minister of Internal Affairs, Minister of Defence and reintegration. They will also meet with members of civil society.
After the visit, they will hold a joint final press conference.
The visit will be carried out within the framework of the South Caucasus tour of diplomats of listed countries. They will arrive in Tbilisi from Baku, and from the capital of Georgia will go to Armenia.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors