Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili on Tuesday, November, 27 visits Ukraine. As was reported in Georgian presidential administration, Saakashvili will participate in the meeting of the Diplomatic Club Foundation of Arseniy Yatsenyuk "Open Ukraine".
"On November, 27 Fund "Open Ukraine" holds a regular meeting of the Diplomatic Club, in which will feature the founder of the Fund and the President of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili, as well as prominent politicians of Europe" - said the administration.
The theme of the meeting is "The region at the crossroads: a European perspective for Ukraine and Georgia". In their speeches, Saakashvili will pay attention to the relations of Georgia and Ukraine to the EU and the role of Europe in the development of these states.
During the meeting between Saakashvili and Yatsenyuk also will be discuss the role of European aspirations for reform processes and democratization of the two governments. After the speakers presentation is planned an open discussion. The event will be held in the Ukrainian capital, in the InterContinental hotel. Diplomatic Club is an informal forum on foreign policy, at which are discussed global world processes and foreign policy perspectives of Ukraine and other countries. It should be recalled that tomorrow is also a day of birth of Yulia Tymoshenko.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors