As President of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili announced today at his meeting with people in Ozurgeti, on October 1st, the freedom and the future of Georgia will be determined, rather than the future of the government.
"We need your help. We encourage you to talk and explain to your neighbors how important it is to stick together as we are going to determine the future and the freedom of Georgia and not the future of the government and Saakashvili instead. That is the reason for us to win. The day after tomorrow, Georgia will send its strongest message in history, Saakashvili stated.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message