Genomma Lab Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: LAB) ("Genomma Lab" or "the Company") announces today its 2010 earnings guidance.
Genomma Lab expects net sales growth in the range of 42% to 45% for the full year of 2010, excluding possible acquisitions, and an EBITDA margin between 25.0% and 26.0%, from 2009 year-end results which we expect to be above our last issued guidance.
The Company's estimates are based on organic growth in base line products, the full year effect in sales of products launched or acquired during 2009, growth in international operations as well as product line extensions and new brands in existing and new categories.
Genomma Lab Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical and personal care products companies in Latin America. Genomma Lab develops, sells and markets a broad range of premium branded products, many of which are leaders in the categories in which they compete in terms of sales and market share. The Company has a sound business model through a unique combination of a new product development process, consumer oriented marketing, a broad retail distribution network and a low-cost, highly flexible supply chain operating model.Contact: Oscar Villalobos
Tel: +52 (55) 5081- 0000 ext. 4250
In New York: i-advize Corporate Communications, Inc.
Tel: (212) 406-3695
SOURCE Genomma Lab Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler and Eli Lilly and Company Will Send 44 Kids to American Diabetes Association Camps Through the Touchdowns for Diabetes Campaign
- Advisory Committee Briefing Materials for CRESTOR(R) sNDA Available on US FDA Web Site
- Masimo Receives 2009 Zenith Award at the American Association of Respiratory Care Congress
- The Concord Grape Commands Attention at Major Scientific Conference
- Haven Behavioral Senior Care of North Denver Becomes Largest Private Provider of Acute Psychiatric Care for the Elderly in Colorado