Kutaisoba - Georgian folk festival, the day of Kutaisi city which is celebrated on May 2.
Future parliamentary capital of Georgia meets its most important holiday renewed.
Rehabilitation of the central city area was held.
And since the morning in Muhkrani park of Kutaisi was decided to present the traditional Imereti cuisine. Also was held a concert of national folklore.
In the afternoon, a parade at the streets of the city will be held.
At the celebrations in honor of the city will take part the President of Georgia Mikhail Saakashvili.
The Speaker of the Georgian Parliament David Bakradze congratulated happy residents of Kutaisi.
Georgian Prime Minister Nika Gilauri visited Kutaisi today, where he participated in the festivities dedicated to the day of the city. The Prime Minister will open several new facilities, including renewed railway station building and a new sports complex.
More than three thousand guests are invited on the feast, including representatives of foreign delegations.
Day of the City will be ended with the grand concert with the famous jazz singer Nino Katamadze who is well-known not only in Georgia.
The government promised to establish a free industrial zone in Kutaisi. At this point was signed an agreement with Egyptian company Fresh Electric.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors