On April, 22-24 Prague will host Days of Tbilisi. According to the Mayor of the capital of Georgia, on April 22 they will officially open the concert of the ensemble "Georgian Voices".
In the mayor's office also was reported that the Georgian delegation will be led by Mayor Gigi Ugulava. The delegation will travel to the Czech Republic on April, 20 and return on April, 25.
In frames of the event, in the City Hall of Prague will be held an exhibition of old Tbilisi, one of the main squares of the city will be held a concert of the ensemble of wind instruments of the State Symphony Orchestra of Mikeladze "Georgian Brass", Finger Theatre will present two performances, and in the Prague Municipal Museum will be held a special exhibition of Tbilisi municipal museums.
It should be noted that in November, 2012 in Tbilisi were held the Days of Culture of Prague.
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- Georgian delegation is sent to the UN General Assembly
- From September in Georgia will be two parliamentary capitals
- United States Embassy in Georgia temporarily suspended the issuance of visas
- S7 and "Ural Airlines" have applied to operate regular flights to Tbilisi
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba