Pennsylvania American Water residential customers who are accustomed to the convenience of 24-hour customer service can now access a new Web site that makes it easier to manage their accounts quickly and when the time best suits them.
The new site, called My H2O Online and available at www.amwater.com/myh2o, allows customers to take care of some of the most common reasons they have contacted the company in the past, from requesting appointments for turning service on or off to managing their account, checking their balance and paying their bills. Customers with more than one property will be able to see all of their accounts at a glance.
"We're excited about how this new site will help all of our customers -- those who can take care of these common tasks online and those who need to speak with one of our representatives," said Pennsylvania American Water President Kathy L. Pape. "Customers who use the site will benefit from taking care of important tasks when it's most convenient for them. If a customer needs to speak with one of our representatives -- who are available 24 hours a day -- we will be able to answer their calls and resolve their concerns even more quickly."
Any Pennsylvania American Water residential customer can sign up for an online account and begin using that account today. All they need is the address of the property and the account number found on their most-recent billing statement, Pape said.
Customers can also reach the company's 24-hour customer service center at 1-800-565-7292.
Pennsylvania American Water, a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Water, is the largest investor-owned water utility in the state, providing high-quality and reliable water and/or wastewater services to more than 2 million people. Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest investor-owned U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than 7,000 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to approximately 15 million people in 32 states and Ontario, Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.
SOURCE Pennsylvania American Water
- NBC 5 Chicago and eVoter Announce Partnership to Link Voters to Election Day Information
- NeoMagic Introduces Its Digital Photo Manufacturing Kit at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
- Texas Instruments new TI-Nspire(TM) Navigator(TM) system delivers wireless collaboration to the classroom
- Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler and Eli Lilly and Company Will Send 44 Kids to American Diabetes Association Camps Through the Touchdowns for Diabetes Campaign
- STMicroelectronics Reinforces Leadership in Ultra-Efficient MOSFETs with Extra Super-Junction Device Supporting Industry's Lowest On-Resistance Per Die Area