Master-class with students for the first academy of wine is held by Italian professors. From 2500 contestants Academy selected 50 students and most of them are the residents of Kakheti region.
There are students from Tbilisi, but their most are Kakhetians. Young Georgians in the academy, along with technology of wine infusion are acquainted with the history of Georgian and the world wine. Lectures are held every Saturday.
Lectures at the academy are read by the professor coming from Tbilisi, and in 2014 will be opened MA course and scientific research institute.
Recall: First wine academy was established in Tsinandali with the help of "Silk Road" group and the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors