Georgia and Israel are going to simplify the visa regime. About this was announced at the Georgian-Israeli business forum today by Prime Minister of Georgia.
According to him, the Georgian government will take care of simplification of visa regime between two countries, to make a more comfortable flights and cheap tickets.
"We can agree on reducing the cost of airfare. Negotiations on this issue we have with certain companies, but do not want to run before the hounds", - Prime Minister of Georgia.
Today in Tbilisi is held the Georgian-Israeli business forum. In a speech to businessmen, Georgian Prime Minister invited the Israeli businessmen to participate in the Fund co-financing, which was established on his initiative.
"If your business idea will be well-grounded, the fund will be able to help you in partnership and to finance from 25 to 75 % of the project", - he said.
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba