At the statement of the Vice-President of the European Commission, the European commissioner for transport Siim Kalas, Georgia should become a member of the family of European aviation.
According to Kalas, in negotiations on air transport is a progress. He believes that soon an agreement with Georgia should enter into force.
"It is not a simple matter of only symbolic value, because it is the actual operational process", - said the Euro Commissioner.
According to him, membership in an international organization of aviation will be important for Georgia. Kalas also touched the problematic issues.
"In terms of certification, Georgia had a big problem with the EU. Now, at the agenda is the issue of restoring the certificate. We were satisfied with the process, but it is early to talk about the final result. Preparation of the report will be completed in June, and after that will be made a decision. It is not an insurmountable problem", - said Kalas.
- Georgia does not acknowledge presidential elections in Abkhazia
- Planned to organize Georgian-Azerbaijan AGROFORUM
- Latvia will hold a 12-week program for the Eastern Partnership
- Foreign Ministers of Latvia and Bulgaria visit Georgia
- In Batumi was opened an international conference "European Way of Georgia"
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors