On September, 27-29 in Batumi will be held Armenian-Georgian business forum "Georgia - Armenia Business Forum 2012", organized by the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Adjara and the Armenian Center of Exhibition Projects "Expomedia".
During the conversation with the director of the Center Armenpress exhibitions "Expomedia" Anna Akopyan said that the purpose of the forum is to strengthen the Armenian-Georgian cooperation in various fields. "Armenia's cooperation with Adjara is more active in the construction industry, but also a forum will strengthen its ties in the areas of free tourist zone, stone processing, medicine, energy, IT and so on," - said Akopyan. According to her, from Georgia and Adjara in forum will take part more than 20 companies from the construction sector, textiles, insurance, agriculture, fuel, etc.
- Batumi hosted international forum "The Congress of the European Economic Senate".
- Batumi will host "The European Economic Congress"
- KaZantip 2014 moves to Georgia
- At the territory of Chakvi will be arranged a new resort area DREAMLAND OASIS
- In Batumi was opened an international conference "European Way of Georgia"
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba