Construction of "Batumi pier" will be completed in July, 2013 years.
Holiday-makers on the Black Sea coast will be offered the service of Western standards. The complex in the central part of the urban boulevard includes a traditional restaurant, a pizzeria, a bar, a children's entertainment center, paid beach, shops.
Member of the Association of Foreign Investors Ltd. Battun started the building of the complex in May. According to CEO Mindy Gurgenidze, with the beginning of tourist season - works had to be suspended, but a few items were opened.
Tourists especially like the 35-meter bridge, embedding into the sea, which was established three months ago. According to Gurgenidze, the next season is expected to lengthen the bridge to 75 meters, at the end of which will be build two-storeyed hotel.
Complex "Batumi pier" covers an area of 7900 square meters. Investors invest four million GEL into this project and 72 people are employed on the construction.
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- From September in Georgia will be two parliamentary capitals
- United States Embassy in Georgia temporarily suspended the issuance of visas
- S7 and "Ural Airlines" have applied to operate regular flights to Tbilisi
- In Tbilisi will be build a new center for air traffic control
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba