Airline «UTair Ukraine» on July 25, conducted its first scheduled flight in the direction of Tbilisi-Donetsk.
Since that time, "UTair Ukraine Airline" will operate flights between airports Tbilisi and Donetsk twice a week, Thursday and Sunday.
Direct flights from Tbilisi-Donetsk will be conducted at 02:50 pm by Tbilisi time. Ukrainian airline will fly airplanes of CRJ-200 and ATR-72 type .
"UTair Ukraine" is an Ukrainian airline company which operates civilian and charter transportation in the territory of Ukraine. Its modern fleet consists of 11 aircrafts. "UTair Ukraine" a subsidiary company of the Russian airline "UTair".
In Tbilisi international airport in connection with the arrival of the first flight "UTair Ukraine" was held a reception, attended by management of "TAV Georgia", the representatives of "UTair Ukraine" in Georgia and other honourable guests.
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- From September in Georgia will be two parliamentary capitals
- United States Embassy in Georgia temporarily suspended the issuance of visas
- S7 and "Ural Airlines" have applied to operate regular flights to Tbilisi
- In Tbilisi will be build a new center for air traffic control
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba