Minister of Economic and Sustainable Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia attended the regional meeting of the World Economic Forum that was held for the first time this year in Istanbul.
Georgia and Turkey were named among the countries that successfully carry out anti-crisis economic policy.
Vera Kobalia also met with her Turkish counterpart and discussed the details of the business forum which will be held on June, 9 in Kars, and in which will take part representatives of business circles of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
During the visit, Vera Kobalia also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy of Croatia.
- August, 18 is planned a meeting ministers of defense of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan is expected to win the nation's first direct presidential election
- At the World Economic Forum Georgia will be present by two ministers
- Istanbul hosts the Georgian-Ossetian forum
- Vera Kobalia visited the resort Sairme
Latest from Oli Pipia
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba