Director General of the world-famous in the world 'five star' airline «Qatar Airways» Akbar Al Baker spoke about the representative of the company in Baku.
"We are soon planning to open a flight route of the Baku-Doha-Baku. On this occasion we had a meeting with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan. However, due to the fact that the passenger traffic between Baku and Qatar is not so strong, we have expressed the wish that Azerbaijan will provided us with the possibility of a "fifth freedom air," that is, that we would allowed in the area between Georgia and Azerbaijan, Baku and Tbilisi to take additional passengers. Here we are talking about the flights that will be performed 5-7 times a week. These flights will be operated on the route Doha-Baku-Tbilisi-Doha and Doha-Baku-Tbilisi-Baku-Doha. Azerbaijan is rich in energy resources and has great potential for tourism development. Via Doha citizens of Azerbaijan also will be able to fly to the Far East, Africa, Asia, including Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok, etc. "- said Al Baker.
We note that the flights will be carried out by Airbus A 320, which has two compartments - business class (for 12 people) and economy class (for 132). Regardless of the class of all passengers - they will be offered the same amount of entertainments, more than 700 audio and video channels.
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors