The 14th International Tourism Fair opens in Tbilisi, on April 6 at the exhibition center "Expo Georgia".
The organizer of the exhibition is at the center "Expo Georgia». The exhibition is supported by the National Tourism Authority of Georgia, the Agency of Protected areas of Georgia, Tbilisi City Hall and USAID.
Simultaneously with the exhibition will be held various events for the tourism industry.
The official opening ceremony will be attended by the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia, Tbilisi Mayor, and etc.
At the stands of the exhibition hall will be featured 90 organizations from different countries.
Exhibition of tourism in Georgia will be opened until April, 8.
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- From September in Georgia will be two parliamentary capitals
- United States Embassy in Georgia temporarily suspended the issuance of visas
- S7 and "Ural Airlines" have applied to operate regular flights to Tbilisi
- In Tbilisi will be build a new center for air traffic control
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors