Annual Exhibition "TB Berlin" is the largest global event for the tourism industry. Worldwide, companies engaged in tourism business know this event as an important forum for establishing business relationships and communication. During the event, various workshops, seminars, meetings with experts, round table discussions to the press and so on.
Among the segments of the tourism industry represented at ITB, are the international federations of tourism, tourist and travel agencies, tour operators, national and regional tourist organizations, hotels, insurance companies and many others. Exhibition visitors are representatives of the business related to holiday and travel services: tour operators, travel agency clerks, hotel managers and publishers of tourist literature.
Besides promoting new ideas and achievements of the world, ITB Berlin is a huge choice of tourism products. The exhibition includes many different activities and programs covering a comprehensive contact to achieve the tourism industry in recent years.
IBT-International Exhibition 2012 will take place in Berlin from 7 to 11 March.
In this exhibition will featured 10,000 companies from 186 countries. In a day of opening will be held a press conference, where will declaim the chairman of the Department of Tourism and Resorts of Georgia's Otar Bubashvili. He will present tourism potential of Georgia.
March 8-9 next to the stand of Georgia will be held a concert of the ensemble "Shini".
In the exhibition will take part the Georgian companies «Caucasus Travel», «Detour», «Georgica Travel», «Georgian holidays», «Geo Tour» and others.
Also this exhibition will be attended by Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is leased for participation in the exhibition hall area of 104 square meters. On it will be presented tourism potential of the republic.
The exhibition hall will include a variety of Azerbaijani printed materials about the geographical locations that are attractive to tourists, as well as cultural and historical monuments of the country. Visitors will be given information about the hotels and tourist facilities in Azerbaijan.
Also in the exhibition are scheduled bilateral meetings with German representatives to discuss outlooks of bilateral cooperation in culture and further strengthen ties.
- Baku and Tbilisi discussed issue of investment in the reconstruction of Georgia's highways
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors