"As the citizen of Georgia, I am proud to live in a country where the economy is developing so fast," - said Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development Vera Kobalia, commenting on the annual statement in Parliament of the President of Georgia.
According to her, in his speech President noted that economic growth should affect the welfare of each family.
"We can see that millions of tourists come to Georgia, and this directly affects the creation of new jobs. We can see that the building in Georgia is growing fast, and it directly affects the creation of new jobs. New hydroelectric power stations are built, companies are developing, for two years in Georgia were registered 100,000 new businesses, and it will affect all families, "- said the minister, noting that she is proud of the speed of economic development.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from Irakli Gagua
- Fun and Fundraising party of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa
- Parliamentary elections are held in Georgia
- Saakashvili: The freedom and the future of Georgia will be determined on October 1st
- Fairy's Treasures: The Sparkle Room Public Event • By Luna Dance Center
- Samsung sold 20 million Galaxy S3 for the first 100 days