In order to promote Georgian wine, "Wine Club" on May 11 on the fourth time will hold the festival of new wine.
Registration of participates in the "Wine Club" has already begun and will continue until April, 26. This information spreads "Wine Club".
In the festival of new wine can take part, both the companies and individual wine producers.
According to the "Wine Club", last year festival was attended by almost all the existing large companies in Georgia, as well as small cellars and peasant growers, whom the club selected in the regions. At the festival, where were about 15,000 guests were only wine of last harvest.
In "Wine Club" say that participation in the festival was a great incentive for family cellars, some of them have already poured the wine and successfully entered the Georgian market.
By decision of the "Wine Club" in order to make it possible to introduce new wines from all corners of Georgia, at the festival will be expanded direction of family wine.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors
- Georgian Foreign Minister holds meetings in the Netherlands