Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili met with the governors. The main theme was the development of agriculture.
At the meeting was noted that the governors plan to assist in the implementation of spring agricultural works, job creation, addressing gasification and water supply. Either was discussed the theme of agricultural vouchers.
"We believe the best move if the Georgian leadership will decide and every citizen who was to receive a voucher, will provide an opportunity to cash the card - to take a certain amount, which one can spend on your own", - said after the meeting, the governor of Kvemo Kartli David Kirkitadze.
With the initiative of distributing the money to population, instead of agricultural vouchers, a few days ago, said the General Secretary of the "National Movement" Vano Merabishvili.
- Georgia's former president Eduard Shevardnadze dies aged 86
- Anaklia or Lasika port - Project of the Century
- Saakashvili: We changed not only Georgia, but also the entire post-Soviet space
- President of Georgia, addressing UN Assembly, calls for unity in Eastern Europe
- The President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili will meet with John Kerry and Joe Biden during his visit to the U.S.
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Georgian Foreign Minister holds meetings in the Netherlands