BBC broadcaster has devoted extensive reporting of Georgian ski resort Gudauri.
In the reporting is said that "in spite of the Winter Olympics, scheduled in Sochi (Russian Federation) in 2014, the attention attracted skiing resort situated on the other side of the Caucasus, in the territory of Georgia".
The journalist tells that "after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the ski sector in Georgia was destroyed, but in recent years the government took special attention to winter resorts, was invested more than 30 million, were build hotels, established infrastructure and other necessary conditions".
In the plot is particularly noted that in the winter resort Gudauri is possible to relax the cheapest in Europe.
"Foreign tourists are most attracted in Gudauri mountain peaks, on which people rise by the helicopter and ski down. This resort is very special and the fact that it's unique climate, amazing nature and, above all, it is situated very close to the capital", - tells the journalist.
- Georgian FlyVista will launch flights between Tbilisi and Kiev from August, 28
- From September in Georgia will be two parliamentary capitals
- United States Embassy in Georgia temporarily suspended the issuance of visas
- S7 and "Ural Airlines" have applied to operate regular flights to Tbilisi
- In Tbilisi will be build a new center for air traffic control
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors