From today has started registration in the employment program for students. About this, on the traditional Tuesday briefing, said spokesman of President of Georgia Manana Manjgaladze.
According to her, this program will affect 25,000 students, the registration will continue until April 20, and the work will take place from July 20 to August 20. The salary is 500 GEL.
As noted Manjgaladze, in the program have already registered 3000 students.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors