Ministry of Economic and Sustainable Development of Georgia visited the resort Sairme. Vera Kobalia presented the project of further rehabilitation of infrastructure. And also toured various facilities.
Among them, a bakery, equipped with modern facilities and a wellness center with thermal baths. Its rehabilitation will be completed by the end of the year. In the works are now employed 145 people. Most of them - the local residents.
Sairme - mountain resort in western Georgia. This place is famous for its curative mineral waters. Restoration in the resort began last year. The size of investments at that time amounted to $ 9 million.
Latest from Irakli Gagua
- Fun and Fundraising party of Mimoda Jazzo Gruppa
- Parliamentary elections are held in Georgia
- Saakashvili: The freedom and the future of Georgia will be determined on October 1st
- Fairy's Treasures: The Sparkle Room Public Event • By Luna Dance Center
- Samsung sold 20 million Galaxy S3 for the first 100 days