According to the Minister for Economic and Sustainable Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia, the construction of the airport Kopitnari will be completed by the beginning of October.
According to her, in May, in the airport will be completed construction of runway, and then will be started construction of the rest of the infrastructure that will be completed in the beginning of October.
According to Kobalia, during construction appeared certain obstacles that were connected with bad weather conditions.
In the explanatory notes of the minister, Kopitnari Airport will be the first in Georgia, where, after luggage registration will be possible shopping in stores of "Duty free".
As stated Kobalia, in Tbilisi and Batumi airports there is no such possibility as luggage registration takes place at the last stage.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors