Speaker of Georgian Parliament David Bakradze hopes that Ukrainian investors will be able to develop business in Georgia. He said this at today's opening of the Georgian-Ukrainian business forum.
According to Bakradze, it is important that in Georgia from Ukraine arrived such a representative delegation which consists of the majority of business sectors.
"I hope that during these two days they will be able to find common ground with Georgian businessmen. We welcome the investments, investors, as any investment means the creation of more places, more employed people, which is the task of the state ", - said the speaker of parliament.
He also expressed hope that the Ukrainian delegation will find enough opportunities to develop business in Georgia.
"I hope that this meeting will be concluded with a concrete result that will be profitable and successful for the economy of Georgia," – said Bakradze.
- Pentagon chief left Georgia
- Georgian parliament begins debate of the draft bill "On the State Language"
- "Dnepravia" suspends flights from Kharkiv to Tbilisi and Batumi
- Georgian Orthodox Church celebrates the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Mariamoba
- The Georgian Foreign Ministry published a list of countries with which it will support the visa-free message
Latest from David Pipia
- Georgia will host an international conference on the cooperation of the EU in the field of energy
- On May 11, Georgia will host the fourth festival of new wine
- Rugby World Cup 2015 will be held at the Olympic Stadium in London
- Foreign investors will invest about $ 150 million in oil exploration and production in Georgia
- Mikheil Saakashvili held the meeting with governors